Water Damage Restoration
Lansing Air Duct Cleaning is prepared to act upon whatever leak or burst occurred immediately.
Accidents like leaks, spills, and pipe bursts do happen. Unfortunately, the resulting water can cause a lot of damage, especially if it is not treated immediately. Water sitting on floors and walls can eat away at the surface, and if left for too long, can result in mold and other unhealthy living conditions.
Our water damage restoration technicians are highly trained to assess the damage, treat the issue, and implement precautions to prevent further damage; we have a lot of experience, equipment and training in flood and water damage drying.
Water and Flood Damage Services:
Lansing Air Duct Cleaning specially trained technicians use scientific drying methods to restore your home to normal and salvage your belongings. We use high-tech monitoring equipment to detect the presence of moisture-even under floors and behind walls and act quickly to avoid the potential collection of mold, mildew and other nasty microorganisms caused by water damage.
We offer a full water damage restoration and flood damage services which include the following:
- Water damage restoration
- Water damage restoration inspection
- Water extraction and removal
- Rapid drying of carpets, rugs, mats, floors and walls
- Dehumidifying the entire premises
- Mildew treatment as part of water restoration
- Deodorizing and disinfecting
- 24/7, 365 response time-operators on hand
- State-of-the-art drying and dehumidification equipment
- Emergency debris removal and dumping
- Full water damage recuperation
- Walls, carpets, and furniture restored to pre-loss condition
- Mold, mildew, and bacteria sanitization and more..
You can count on our experts to come to your home and dry down its structure and contents. The correct water damage restoration procedures insure specialized air movers that concentrate large amounts of air along floors, carpets and walls in order to cut down drying time. Commercial dehumidifiers can be brought in when air humidity becomes a crucial factor.